We are a church built on God’s Word and empowered by the Holy Spirit to influence our culture, our community, our city, our country and the world by declaring and demonstrating the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We see the Greater Toronto Area filled with a network of churches. Churches that train and equip people to fulfill their life mission and disciple nations. We see Castlefield City Church serving as a seedbed for raising up and releasing many leaders to plant churches throughout the Greater Toronto Area through an intentional process of focused leadership training and mentoring. We will encourage the development and strategic alignment of team ministries that will go to the nations of the world with an apostolic mandate of advancing the Kingdom of God.
- The one true and living God, who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
- The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
- The Virgin Birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ. His second coming and eternal kingdom reign.
- The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
- Christ’s leadership of the Church through Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers and elders for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
- The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithes and offerings to the local church.